XLSEAFOOD customer service WeChat account: XLSEAFOOD3, telephone 1(626)-559-1781 Working hours: LA time Monday to Friday: 9:00-16:30
The editor recently competed with experts and secretly learned the secrets of absolutely delicious sea cucumber cooking! After my friend tried it, the editorial team who had tasted countless sea cucumber recipes shouted loudly: "It's too--good--eat--it!" For everyone, feel the feeling with your own hands!
- Xulongxing water hair waist ginseng large 1 piece
- 2 crispy Persian cucumbers (Japanese cucumbers are also acceptable)
- Onion half a piece of ginger
- some garlic cloves
The first step: food pretreatment
Ginseng, cucumber, thinly sliced onion, minced garlic
Step Two: Roast Ginseng
Put ginger slices and salt into the water, bring to a boil, add ginseng slices, boil for 2 minutes, remove and cool (the purpose of this step is to make the ginseng thoroughly cooked, and use salt water and ginger juice to chop off the fishy smell of ginseng )
Step Three: Stir!
After stirring the cooled ginseng slices, cucumber slices, onion shreds, and mashed garlic, it’s time to make the sauce! Please record the following recipe!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- sugar 1 spoon
- Half a teaspoon of salt
- 1 scoop soy sauce
- Red Onion Sauce 1 tsp
- Lao Gan Ma Spicy Black Beans
- 1 tablespoon green mustard (to enhance the freshness of the soul, choose the amount according to personal taste)
After mixing all the ingredients, mix well with the chopped main ingredients and serve!
The editors feel after eating:
- The sea cucumber is very refreshing to chew, and the spiciness of the mustard feels like the sea cucumber dances in the tongue
- What a special feeling, the fusion of the slippery arctic shellfish and the crispy jellyfish head
- I can't stop the delicious food, the mustard enhances the umami taste of the sea cucumber
- It turns out that sea cucumbers can still be eaten like this, so special
This sea cucumber dish is simple, delicious and healthy, and I call you who read the article to give it a try!