XLSEAFOOD customer service WeChat account: XLSEAFOOD3, telephone 1(626)-559-1781 Working hours: LA time Monday to Friday: 9:00-16:30
- Dried product of the intestines and eggs of Canadiansea cucumber
- Follicles weigh more than 50%.
- The salt content is less than 15%, and the water emission rate is 4 times
- Contains a large amount of β carotene, sea urchin violet, astaxanthin, zeaxanthin, canthaxanthin, nourishing the yin and beauty, especially suitable for tonifying the body.
- The taste is crisp and refreshing, with a particularly sweet aroma
XLSEAFOOD produces light dried sea cucumber flowers, selected Canadian sea cucumbers for more than 4 years. The whole air-dried processing process, without adding any salt, sugar and any other chemical agents, is a green, organic and natural health food.
The water hair weight gain rate can reach more than 400%. The sea cucumber flowers after water hair are stamen-shaped, the follicles are solid and not easy to fall, the taste is crisp and sweet, similar to the combination of goose intestine + roe, very suitable for stir-frying or hot pot, so it not only tastes excellent, but also is a high-quality natural tonic ingredient.
泡 发 对 比
I am a big fan of Canadian sea cucumbers and decided to try this type of "flower" ( a part of Canadian sea cucumber) after reading a lot of references online. They all mention its special nutrition, even better than sea cucumber itself. After putting the dried "flower" in water for 4 days, I tried two simple ways to cook it. First, I cooked it with other stuff in hot pot together for 8-10 mins to make sure it is fully cooked, it tastes like very soft like beef tripe. The second way is that I cut them in small pieces and cooked it with onions and olive oil first for 10 minutes then adding scrambled eggs for another 3 minutes. OMG! it tastes so delicious! I eat it with congee (porridge) together for breakfast. I feel refreshed after eating it, guess the nutrition working quickly. :) Highly recommend it!